|Date Posted:||Aug 1, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Aug 15, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
About Assistance for Health, Education and Development - AHEAD:
AHEAD as a non-governmental, non-political and non-profit organization established by Afghan trained professionals those are committed to contribute in improvement of civil society, , social development, public health and educational programs. AHEAD is registered under license number 1259 in Ministry of Economy, with the long term Vision of the realization and development of vibrant and vital civil society, community development, public health and education in Afghanistan where the interest, concerns and dignity of the civilians are taken seriously and more people have access to resources. The Mission of considered as: contribution to improve the quality of Afghan families life through provision and distribution of quality health, education services, awareness, community development, civil society development, capacity building and research.
Assistance for Health, Education and Development is looking for a skilled Administration & HR Officer who will lead most of the Human Resources functions within AHEAD that includes but is not limited to recruitment, training and development, time and attendance record keeping and oversight, and payroll preparation.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans
• Develop training and development programs
• Assist in performance management processes
• Oversee the effective implementation of time and attendance management
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
• Prepare the payroll report in accordance with the time and attendance report on a monthly basis.
• Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
• Manage inventories for the main office as well as provincial offices
• Working with finance and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
• Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
• Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
• Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
• Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
• Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
• Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
• Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
• Strong ethics and reliability
• BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter through jobs.af online application system.
Please click on the below link to apply for this position:
Note: If you are facing any difficulties to apply for this job please contact jobs.af team for any technical issues. jobs.af team will not provide you the position information.