|Date Posted:||Jan 10, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Feb 28, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Functional Area:||Data Management|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
To conduct Audit Operation at regional level and carryout investigations and compliance checks as per plan and adhoc assignment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct Risk based and procedural audit as per Regional audit plan to meet. Annual Country Audit plan and prepare standard report.
- To carry out Departmental audits, quarterly financial audit and annual audit, special/ investigation audit.
- Evaluate documents, perform test of controls, to determine the adequacy and effectiveness, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, reliability and integrity of information, and safeguarding of assets. This would cover up to regional and field level
- Assist Regional Managers and Country Head of Audit in preparation of reports, communicate findings and observations timely and maintain complete due diligence in work.
- Prepare and preserve the various documentations for audit work such as working papers, audit programme, supporting evidence, permanent file, current file, circulars, minutes and office memo.
- To carry out the asset and inventory count in different premises.
- Timely and Effective Communication with Head of Internal Audit, contribute in system development to strengthen control mechanisms, remain updated about BRAC regulations and national regulatory changes. Asses and discuss about the major risks or audit findings as and when identified.
- Support other Internal Audit Colleagues and carry out any other work as and when assigned by Country Head of Internal Audit.
- Regular field visit as required.
In-depth knowledge in Audit & Accounts
Ability to investigate and maintain confidentiality
Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
Ability to analyse financial data and summarizing reports
Ability to write audit report in a standard way & efficiently.
Intra Departmental communication done effectively.
Ability to operate computer easily & efficiently such as MS word, Excel, Power point & Internet.
High computer skills-MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
Excellent in Writing and Speaking English
Served for at least 2-3 years as Auditor in any national or multinational Organization or audit firm.
Experienced in performing statutory audits, system development, financial scrutiny, forensic audits, investigation.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan, Haji Mir Ahmad Street, Baharistan, Karte parewan, Kabul, Afghanistan.
To apply kindly send your cv to this mentioned email add: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please mention the name of the position and AD# AF 164/20 in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 28 January 2021
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply