|Date Posted:||Apr 12, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 21, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About FINCA Afghanistan:
The Mission of FINCA Afghanistan is to provide financial services to the lowest-income entrepreneurs, so they can create jobs build assets and improve their standard of living.FINCA International is one of the world's leading micro finance institutions, provides financial services to more than One Million clients through 23 wholly-owned and operated subsidiaries in Africa, Eurasia, Latin America and the Middle East and South Asia (MESA) FINCA Afghanistan has over 350 employees and among one of the leading Microfinance providers in the country with its Islamic and enterprise friendly products. It is rapidly growing and is currently operating in Kabul, North and West Regions.
Under the direct supervision of the Human Resources Manager, the Sr.HR Officer is responsible to assist Human Resources Manager to recruitment and selection of new staff and payroll administration for FINCA Afghanistan. The Sr.HR Officer leads staff performance evaluation and assists the HR Manager in professional development of team members
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assist the HR Manager in developing Human Resources Management Policies and Procedures.
2. Assist the HR Manager in all recruitment, including job posting, collection of applications, screening, interviews and selection.
3. Lead staff evaluation process and train line managers on the use of staff performance evaluation forms and methodology.
4. Issue and manage employment contract and be responsible for renewal and amendment of contracts.
5. Create and maintain personal files for individual team members and ensure confidentially.
6. Introduce and facilitate orientation for the new staff members.
7. Assist the HR Manager in developing and coordinating the development and systematic delivery of the Staff Training Plan.
8. Assist the HR Manager in practical delivery of training to the staff, provided from the FA Training Institute and a variety of sources in order to meet team members training needs.
9. Arrange workshops on relevant topics whenever required.
10. Supervise all attendance records, absence and vacation leave.
11. Contribute to the well being of all staff members and deal with lower staff concerns and queries and provide solutions, in consultation with relevant supervisor.
12. Liaise with all head of departments in order to create new jobs and plan recruitment.
13. Assist the HR Manager in drafting and reviewing job descriptions.
14. Assist HR manager in payroll management and build the liaison with other departmental and regional heads in communicating and providing excellent services.
The Sr.HR Officer will perform other tasks not listed in this Job Description but are reasonably associated to the position. The Sr.HR Officer must show initiative and complete all tasks given by her/his supervisor promptly and to the standard expected. The Sr.HR Officer can draw on the support and advice of her/his supervisor and colleagues but is nonetheless ultimately responsible for completing the above tasks without being asked. The Sr.HR Officer must be able to work independently when asked and take initiative to solve problems without being asked. The Sr.HR Officer must do his/her job without being reminded of routine tasks or requests made by his/her supervisor.
1. University or equivalent education.
2. At least three years of professional experience with national, international and agencies in the field of Human Resources.
3. Fluency in Dari, Pashto and English.
4. Excellent communication, interpersonal and training skills.
Experience in computers, spreadsheet applications, and word processing.
Ability to learn quickly, strong self-training readiness.
Must be self-starter with excellent demonstrated teamwork skills.