|Date Posted:||May 22, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jun 22, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Assistance for Health, Education and Development - AHEAD:
AHEAD as a non-governmental, non-political and non-profit organization established by Afghan trained professionals those are committed to contribute in improvement of civil society, , social development, public health and educational programs. AHEAD is registered under license number 1259 in Ministry of Economy, with the long term Vision of the realization and development of vibrant and vital civil society, community development, public health and education in Afghanistan where the interest, concerns and dignity of the civilians are taken seriously and more people have access to resources. The Mission of considered as: contribution to improve the quality of Afghan families life through provision and distribution of quality health, education services, awareness, community development, civil society development, capacity building and research.
Assistance for Health, Education and Development is looking for a skilled HR Officer who will lead most of the Human Resources functions within AHEAD that includes but is not limited to recruitment, training and development, time and attendance record keeping and oversight, and payroll preparation.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans
• Develop training and development programs
• Assist in performance management processes
• Oversee the effective implementation of time and attendance management
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
• Prepare the payroll report in accordance with the time and attendance report on a monthly basis.
• Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
• Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
• Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
• Strong ethics and reliability
• BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus