|Date Posted:||Jan 19, 2020|
|Reference:||HR MTNA 19Jan,2020|
|Closing Date:||Jan 29, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||6 - 7 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job :
· To lead and manage the overall brand communications strategy; sponsorships, coordination of events and managing public relations activities at MTN Afghanistan so that the brand image is strengthened within the market, increase brand awareness and market pull and ensure MTNA’s image as responsible corporate company is showcased
Requires travel to provinces:
Business process design and reengineering
Business risk management
Sponsorship and events management
Marketing & sales acumen
Strategic Marketing research and management
Media relations management
Performance enhancement and improvements
Product & service advice & support
Skills / physical competencies:
Interpersonal and communication
Planning and Organizing
Attention to detail
Continuous improvement philosophy
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Re-energize the MTN Brand across all business units, to ensure alignment to group brand guidelines.
· Manage major MTN Group Brand projects and initiatives.
· Lead the formulation of strategies and plans to drive innovation, operational efficiency, improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
· Ensure government stakeholders approval for all marketing campaigns
· Adhere to brand guidelines on all marketing promotional items.
· Define the marketing campaign objectives and coordinate with the creative agency.
· Set direction for brand relevant sponsorship, partnership, association areas, UEX in line with brand positioning
· Work in accordance with the brand communications strategy and objectives to ensure a positive perception of the company and its brand
· Develop communications strategy (incl. social media and PR), brand CI across all Business Units.
· Accountable for the design and implementation of the MTN Brand architecture, implementation of the brand guidelines and products and services conventions
· As per demand from Sales and Customer Relationship ensure acquisition of Point of Sale marketing materials
· Serve as internal liaison to the meetings department and other staff resources
· Manage Public Relations by effectively communicating to external stake holder.
· Foresee any possible risks to MTNA’s public image and work to minimize and mitigate those risks.
· Plan and implement exhibitions and sponsorships to ensure the appropriate representation of the MTNA brand
· Coordinate communications projects with vendors and contractors for the development and production of educational event promotional materials, web site production and other collateral.
· Ensure using the right communication strategy for campaigns advertisement.
· Coordination with Finance on Marketing Budget plan & execution.
· Oversee BTL campaigns and road shows.
Support building marketing and brand management capability across MTN Afghanistan
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study MBA is preferable Major in Marketing
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience in a multinational business environment (understanding of emerging markets advantageous)
- 5 - 8 years of experience in a supervisory / managerial role
- Experience in continuous improvement through the development and implementation of best practices
- Brand management experience: insight, business, strategy, development,
Marketing Communication Training
Management development programs Consumer segments
Marketing Management and decision-making courses
Communication & Presentation skills
Situational Leadership – REACH Program
Public Relations Management