|Date Posted:||Feb 10, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Feb 19, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. The Store Keeper will be working under direct supervision of Logistics officer and will be working closely with the Asset and Inventory officer
2. To make sure that equipments and supplies which will be placed in the warehouse are kept safe and in good condition.
3. To maintain an accurate and proper inventory records.
4. Check and document incoming materials for accuracy between delivery and invoicing.
5. Receives orders and issues supplies and materials as appropriate.
6. Listing all the items currently in the warehouse and maintain the records of all outgoing and incoming items from and to the warehouse in stock books, calculate, record and show balance of all items in the store on day-to-day basis.
7. Keep the existing items in the store in proper itemized order. A list should be prepared for this purpose, along with the relevant items in the store for easy reference and inventory. In this way one could find and check very easily the store items.
8. Control the quality of equipment/needed items out and inside the store.
9. To be responsible to take and prepare inventory list of all RRCC projects assets/properties.
10. To be responsible to take care of fixed assets and advice staff on proper use and handling of the assets.
11. Any other task requested by the logistics officer.
1. High school graduation.
2. To be fluent, in reading, writing, and speaking of the local languages, good English language is preferable.
3. To be Computer literate
4. To be flexible, having positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure.
5. To be able to travel.
6. To have a least one or two year experience in this field.