|Date Posted:||Sep 5, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Sep 13, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The Store Keeper will work under the direct supervision of the Materials Manager and/or Ware Houseman. The Store Keeper will perform the following principal functions relating to project support but are not limited to:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. O and M parts, tools, equipment and property.
2. Must clean all indoor parts, shelves, floor; office inventory is an ongoing responsibility.
3. Paper work files and record keeping of hard copies.
4. CMMS the Maximo system needs to be maintained.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
5. Location O and M shop maintenance and warehouse building.
6. Receive parts from MRR team, verifies the quality.
7. Cleans any items that are sensitive to dust and/or humidity.
8. Make sure physical re orders (location and quantity) equal CMMS.
9. File support documentation hard copies per MRR.
10. Reviews CMMS/Maximo on an ongoing basis.
â€¢ Understands the material process.
â€¢ Clean paperwork and organized files.
â€¢ Works well with others.
â€¢ Works safe and efficiently.
â€¢ Good learner to new concepts.
â€¢ Previous work in warehouse.
â€¢ Good knowledge of accounting.
â€¢ Computer skills, data entry, research.
â€¢ High school graduate or equivalence experience.
â€¢ Reads and writes well in English.
â€¢ 2 years working experience in an office/warehouse environment.
â€¢ Level 4 fluent English is required.
Abilities and Skills:
â€¢ Ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
â€¢ Demonstrate commitment to LBG/B and Vs mission, vision and values.
â€¢ Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.