|Date Posted:||Jun 30, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 13, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||10 month(s)|
About Ministry of Public Health:
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) is tasked with a critical mandate; to deliver and promote sustainable and accessible health care services to the people of Afghanistan. Social and economic advancement can only be realized in a thriving and healthy society. The success of the MoPH is heavily driven in its ability to plan and use allocated resources effectively. Effective financial management is therefore critical for sustainable development and is the primary tool that translates the MoPH development strategies into noticeable outcomes or service delivery. Good governance and democratic accountability relies on transparent management of the MoPH budget. Therefore, ineffective financial management undermines the effectiveness and efficiency of development interventions and hinders the country’s progress towards improved and sustainable health care. MoPH finance directorate is going through a reform process and after reviewing the structure of finance directorates of other line ministries such as MRRD, MoE and MAIL, has proposed a new and standard structure that is approved by MoPH leadership, for this purpose MoPH needs a qualified staff as head of coordination and reporting unite, to take the responsibility of overall coordination and financial reporting of MoPH.
Disability and Rehabilitation is one of the key components of Basic Package of Health Services (BPHS) and Essential Package of Hospital Services (EPHS). The physical rehabilitation services are providing at districts hospitals, provincial hospitals, regional and national specialized hospitals, beside these interventions 23 specialized physical rehabilitation centres are functional at 16 different provinces and providing prosthetics, orthotics, physiotherapy, mobility aid devices in order to restore the functional abilities of person with disabilities and integrate them into society.
Due to the enormous needs for the physical rehabilitation services in the country Technical Orthopaedic Centers has established by MoPH to provide physical rehabilitation services (Prosthetics and Orthotics, artificial limbs, mobility aid devices and physiotherapy services to the physical disable. The said Centres become functional with the technical and financial support of Disability and Physical Rehabilitation project in 1389. Disability and Rehabilitation project is national project funded by National Development Budget (Discretionary fund) of Ministry of Finance. This project is run under the direct management of disability and Rehabilitation Program, Ministry of Public Health. Under this project physical rehabilitation services (Prosthetics, Orthotics, Physiotherapy and Mobility Aid Devices) are providing for person with Physical Disabilities in order to integrate them into society and make them positive contributor to the national development.
Store keeper will work closely with physical rehabilitation team of Baghlan and Bamyan Technical Orthopaedic Centre to facilitate their technical work by issuing raw materials and components to orthopaedic technicians as required for the production of the orthopaedic devices for individual patients. Technical administrator will be responsible to keep record of all the raw materials present in the stock and make monthly incoming and outgoing (consumption) report of raw materials. He is also responsible to keep the record of the equipment’s, machines and tools available in the centre.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Prepare all the financial documents, submit proposed budget to central office DRP.
· Prepare and process all the financial documents and follow up of the procedures at provincial finance directorate and other relevant departments.
· Prepare and process Keeping adequate, organized inventory levels and accurate storeroom records are the main responsibilities of a storekeeper.
· He is required to maintain stock levels that meet multiple requirements.
· Keep the record of incoming raw materials, components and tools in a well manage form.
· Keep the record of the outgoing materials (consumed materials and components) on daily and weekly bases.
· Arrange the inventory of the materials, components, machines and tools on quarterly bases and report to project manager for further supply and arrangement.
· Design, develop and implement stock management tools.
· Organize raw materials, tools and equipment’s in separate section of the store room.
· Shifting raw materials from Central Stock to Bamyan and Baghlan.
· Clearance of all materials
· Produce updated reports at regular intervals (Monthly, Quarterly and annually) as required by the project.
· Prepare weekly and monthly stock consumption report
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annually materials, components consumption report
· Conducting half-yearly inventory and report to the manager of the centre
· Any other duties assign by Centre Supervisor
- Graduated from 12th class (High School), or Bachelor degree from a recognized university will be preferred.
- Provide bank guaranty as required
- Skill in skill in stock management will be appreciable.
- Skill on report writing
- Good Oral and written knowledge of English language and national languages
Job Location:Afghanistan, Bamyan, Baghlan
(I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
ÿ Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
ÿ Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
ÿ Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
ÿ Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Ahmad Nawid Barekzai, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-202312422
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Ahmad Nawid Barekzai ) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Candidate who applies for the same position in last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks), will not be short listed.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
The test and interview will be taken from the following references