|Date Posted:||May 19, 2020|
|Closing Date:||May 31, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||452 - 453 USD monthlyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||6 month(s)|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
We are a non-political, non-governmental, non-profit humanitarian and developmental organization working to improve the lives of the Afghan people since 1984. We address the acute needs of the most vulnerable and support early recovery and sustainable development for all Afghans. We align our work to the specific needs and priorities of the Afghan communities.
The Store Keeper is responsible to assist Team Leader in administration issues
Warehouse and store keeping skill
Duties & Responsibilities:
- List properly all items, currently in the store and record on daily bases all items coming in and going out in the store cords, calculate, record and show balance on daily bases for all items in the store.
- The storekeeper should keep the store clean and maintain its roof, windows and door in good manner and if need may be ask the Finance & Admin officer for help.
- Keep the existing items in the store in proper itemized order, put the list on stocks, and should be prepared for this purpose, along with the relevant items in the store for easy reference and inventory. In this way one could find and check very easily the store items.
- The storekeeper should make a central report base on monthly and quarterly and give it to the Admin / account officer for report to the section management.
- The storekeeper could only deliver items in the store, if a DACAAR employee provides him with authorized and signed paper.
- When some or all the requested items are available in store, the storekeeper will issue the items and deliver them to bearer of the requisition paper. The holder of the requisition paper then receives the item / items and acknowledges this by signing the requisition voucher against his designation.
Any other task assigned by supervisor
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Education/ Qualification and Employment Benefits
Education: Bachelor of Economics, computer science and equivalent degree is required.
Experience: At least two years of experience in relevant field is required
Other qualifications’ an advantage:
Warehouse and storekeeping skill
Languages: Pashto/ Dari English is required.
· Good training opportunities to enhance employees’ skills
· Eid bonus on both Eids (after the completion of three months service)
· 36 days of paid annual leave per year
· 10 days of paid sick leave per year
· 30 days of paid Hajj leave (after the completion of one year service)
· 90 days of paid maternity leave for female employees(after the completion of three months service)
· 5 days of paid paternity leave for male employees(after the completion of three months service)
· 15 days of public holidays per year