|Date Posted:||Oct 7, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The incumbent of this position will have the overall responsibility of managing all functions of store, equipment and parts. Ensure that store levels do not run out also track inventory spending, as well as keeping records of where the inventory and stock are:
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading goods from delivery vans or Lorries:
- Checks that the correct quantity and type of goods have been received
- Records any damaged, missing or faulty goods
- Moves the goods to the correct area in the warehouse,
- Allocating storage space to goods:
- Relocates and re-stacking goods to make space for a new delivery
- Keeps records and update the Bin card
- Keeps records of goods which have been picked
- Moves and stacking goods ready for delivery
- To unlock / lock up the stores as required
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kunduz
- High School Graduate
- At least 2 years of experience in store, warehouse or any other related fields.
- Excellent communication both; verbal and written in English, Dari or Pashto.
The interested candidates should submit their resume email to:
Kindly mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail:
(Storekeeper Assistant /AWCC/HR/19/VA/037)) Otherwise your application will not be acceptable.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.