|Date Posted:||Aug 3, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 25, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing,Customer Service,Communication|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1.5 months|
About Afghan Aim Consulting Services:
-Afghan Aim Consulting Services is one of the leading consultants in Afghanistan. We are the official registration agents of British council Afghanistan. We provide training of IELTS and English Language skills in Afghanistan. The aim of our organisation is to enable afghans to avail international opportunities in academic field.
Afghan Aim is a leading service provider in the fields of education and career development. We are looking for an experienced study abroad consultant who has ample experience in the field. The consultant must have control over the English language because they will mainly be in contact with universities abroad.
Requires travel to provinces:
The consultant should have marketing, team work, and good communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Counseling the students for overseas education; follow-up with the student, solving the student queries and handling the registrations.
- Filing the application forms (University) verifying, them and sending the same to the universities.
- Maintaining the data of all registered students and their Visa status etc..
- Counsel students and send them abroad for higher studies.
- Coordinating with students & universities abroad.
- Represent universities abroad.
- Identify skills, interests & career goals of the prospective students..
- Train & hire new candidates.
- Organizing marketing activities for promoting the company.
- Attending the university training & workshops.
- Should hold at least one year experience in the same industry.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Minimum of bachelor's degree
Master's degree (preferred)