|Date Posted:||Jan 14, 2020|
|Reference:||Supervisor Datacenter - MTNA HR Jan14,2020|
|Closing Date:||Jan 18, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 5 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job : This position is responsible to supervise/manage the build out, implementation and maintenance of Datacenters, IT hardware network, and software’s which supports the Company's applications and delivers expected service levels to customers within the prescribed budgets.
Requires travel to provinces:
Microsoft Servers 2003, 2008, 2012
Exchange 2007, 2010
Symantec/ Kaspersky Antivirus
HP-SUN-IBM-Dell-EMC products (Servers, Storages, Libraries)
Blackberry Hosted Services
Skills / physical competencies:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Supervisor Datacentre Key Tasks:
· Maintain and ensure the standard physical and logical corporate security policies across entire data centers, including all servers and data center network. Create, maintain, and execute solid Backup and Disaster Recovery regiment.
· Validate the quality of the troubleshooting and timely resolution of hardware and software issues for Microsoft Exchange Servers, Active Directory, DNS, DFS, DHCP Administration, Maintenance, Management and Migration VMware & Hyper-V Implementation, Maintenance Administration.
· Supervise System Administrator Symantec Net backup, Antivirus Administration Symantec, Kaspersky, Blackberry Hosted Services Administration, Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager Administrator, Microsoft Software Assurance Administration, Datacenters Asset Administration.
· Supervise security protection of Datacenters (Servers and Applications) (Physically, Logically)
· Analyze System & Network Architect
· Represent IS team Risk & Control Champion with BRM Team
· Maintain documentation related to data center operations and life cycle
· Maintain and execute a solid Business Continuity Plan aligned with the business strategy.
· Validate software’s license compliance and maintenance agreements
· Manage vendor relationships. Monitor and ensure that Projects & Operational delivery of system outputs are met through vendors for data centers.
· Develop and maintain a preventive maintenance schedule for IT equipment.
· Manage physical Inspection and installation of Servers, Racks, Storages, Libraries, SAN Switches, Spare part
· Act as Tier 2 and 3 Support Professional for helpdesk team
· Leverage technical skills to work across internal groups as well as with vendors and industry partners to support service offerings and infrastructure capabilities.
· Prepare and give input for budgets for Datacenter O & M Department.
· Control and ensure maximum efficiency of department service delivery on tasks
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a reputable university of Afghanistan or abroad
4-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the Telecom Industry and Specially Datacenter O& M& System Administration field.