|Date Posted:||Jun 14, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 26, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Supervisor of Motor Pool Operations 17-072
Duties & Responsibilities:
Plan, direct, supervise a workforce of more than 90 motor pool personnel to coordinate the efficient operations and maintenance of motor vehicles to provide service to American and LE staff of 38 agencies subscribed to motor pool services under ICASS while coordinating the operation and maintenance of almost 800 COM motor vehicles in a 24/7 operation.
Applicants must address required qualifications criteria listed below with specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
1. EDUCATION: Two years Bachelor's Degree from any discipline is required.
2. EXPERIENCE: Must have a minimum of three years’ experience as a chauffeur, dispatcher or automotive maintenance and two years of supervisory experience should have experience in an office setting with logistical, administrative, customer service experience.
3. LANGUAGE: Level III (good working knowledge) in English and Level IV Dari and (or other local dialect)
4. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Microsoft Office; ability to type, supervisory skills, basic math to perform workload and statistical reports, possess a valid driver's license; basic understanding of vehicle maintenance.
5. JOB KNOWLEDGE: 14 FAM/FAH, post transportation policies and travel regulations. Must have knowledge of agencies and their functions within the Embassy and also whether they are ICASSS, Program, etc. Must know all major roads and routes in Kabul.
Microsoft Office; ability to type, supervisory skills, basic math to perform workload and statistical reports, possess a valid driver's license; basic understanding of vehicle maintenance.