|Date Posted:||Jul 2, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Civil Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Aziz Group:
The proposed Road is located in the South East side of Badakhshan Province with almost 108km. The alignment of the access road passes through Baharak, Wardooj, Zebaak and Connect to Eshakashem district. The area is hilly, not flat or level. There is need for more cases of land donation in this project because it has surrounded by river mountainous terrain and green land. The design road width is about 11m. The road needs cutting, filling, Sub- base course, base course, Asphalt carriageway and Double Bituminous Surface Treatment (DBST) with side drain and construction of structures (Culverts, Retaining and breast walls (Stone masonry and RCC), Washes, Bridges (RCC, PSC) along the road.
Position: urvey Engineer
Number of Vacancies: 2
Salary: According to Organization Salary Scale
Requires travel to provinces:
High Knowledge of Reading and Understanding of Drawings
ü Be Able to Work as Team Member
ü Be Able to Work Under Pressure
ü Be Able to Plan, Organize and Manage Site Staff and Machinery
ü On Site Decision for Any Raised Issue During Construction
ü Be able work irregular hours
ü Be able work in holidays
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Planning and conducting an engineering survey for the selected roads, structures and civil works, including a Topographic survey and recording all site related details.
· Checking the layout of the structures e.g. center line, culverts, bridges
· Formulate a topographic survey for project sites using TOTAL STATIONS, Geodetic GPS Stations equipment, and monitoring related aspects after construction.
· Prepare survey data and survey reports to commence road or structure design.
· Perform setting out works or check the setting out works, at the request of Project manager or as directed.
· Conducting post-construction survey and ensuring the construction/design is in accordance with the BoQ.
· Responsible to ensure surveying equipment is in good working order.
· Co-ordinate with Bridge and Roads Design Units, and other units as applicable, to ensure dissemination of surveying data.
· Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurement and calculation conducted at survey sites.
· Record the results of survey, including the shape, contour, location, elevation and dimension of land or land features.
· Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy.
· Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
· Analyze survey objectives and specifications in order to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
· Develop criteria for the design and modification of survey instruments.
· Conduct research in surveying and mapping methods, using knowledge of techniques of photogrammetric map compilation and electronic data processing.
· Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities, such as efforts to locate petroleum or other mineral products.
· Determine specifications for photographic equipment to be used for aerial photography, as well as altitudes from which to photograph terrain.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Badakhshan
ü Bachelor Degree of Civil Engineering.
ü 5 Year of Experience as Survey Engineer.
ü Excellent knowledge of Key Survey instruments such as Total station, GPS, Level, ...
ü Excellent English Language Skill in Speaking and Writing
ü Good Knowledge of Ms. Word and Ms Excel, Civil