|Date Posted:||Nov 6, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||8|
|Functional Area:||Social Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Hawk Vision :
Hawk Vision is an ISO: 2015 certified consultancy and engineering firm, providing wide-range consulting and engineering services to clients in Afghanistan and Asia. As a leading professional service provider, Hawk Vision has been engaged in provision of multi-sector services i.e. Business Consulting, Engineering (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), Mass Media & Communication, Management Information System, Agriculture, Rural Development, Women Empowerment, Survey & Research, Capacity Building & Training and Monitoring & Evaluation.
Hawk Vision, an established organization with years of experience in most challenging and competitive environments in Afghanistan and Asia, handles and manage all facets of consultancy and engineering projects, from design to implementation on the job site and to outcome evaluation and acquisition. We refer to this model as Building for "E.F.F.E.C.T." what is EFFECT, Efficient, Fast, Forward-Thinking, Engineered Committed Team This proven methodology ensures timely, safe, and definite completion; meeting all environmental and situational challenges.
Hawk Vision’s team structure is comprised of handpicked individuals who possess scores of skills and experiences. From our management experts, to our project personnel, to the country’s finest individuals, Hawk Vision executives endow the organization with the practical “know-how” and organizational knowledge to guide the vision of the company. With the additional resources of special-consultation and professional experts, you are guaranteed that we are the best possible solution to your immediate and long-term service needs.
The incumbents are responsible for overall management and coordination of project activities in their assigned zones including overall project planning, quality control, spot check, over all management and coordination to meet the project goals. Incumbents are required to recruit, train and manage provincial data collectors project collect sound and accurate date from beneficiaries in the targeted provinces.
The incumbent will also provide data collection expertise and will contribute across the data collection team in the aspects of data collection methodology, sample design, and reporting. The incumbent must possess exceptional attention to detail while also placing high regard on positive work ethic, teamwork, client service, and execution of established processes.
Provinces to travel:
- Knowledge of data collection and data flow processes.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, and strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and convincing skills are required.
- Must be able to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Advanced attention to detail, problem-solving and organizational skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruitment of provincial data collectors and train them on their duties and responsibilities.
- Carrying full knowledge of data collection questionnaires to data collectors.
- Drafting and assisting in the preparation of approach and methodology for the field data collection team.
- Responsible to gather staff timesheets and reporting to the project manager.
- Preparing an applicable data collection plan for zone related provinces.
- Implementing project in close coordination of involved parties in the region.
- Inspecting and assessing the quality of field data collection.
- Overseeing data scrutiny & verification.
- Reporting all activities on a daily and weekly basis.
- Liaisoning between field data collectors and Hawk Vision office.
- Random travels to zone related provinces.
- Other duties as required by Hawk Vision.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul, Nangarhar, Paktya, Takhar, Sar-e-Pul, Daykundi, Kandahar, Herat
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, agriculture or related field required.
- 3-5 years of leading, controlling and management of community-level work is required.
- Fluency of Pashto, Dari, and English languages are must.