|Date Posted:||Dec 29, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 10, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
Established in 1992, VESTAN Construction Commerce and Industry Joint Stock Company carries out infrastructure and superstructure construction projects in Turkey as well as abroad. Hence, with a staff of professionals, ethical working principles and backed up by advancements in technology to the fullest, VESTAN works for a wide clientele including many key state agencies and institutions in Turkey. VESTAN believes that a professional, high-spirited work environment and staff relations is essential to ensure customer satisfaction. It is with this spirit team-work focus that VESTAN has so far successfully completed many infrastructure and superstructure projects and continues its activities in various provinces of Turkey. Among the finalized and ongoing projects include: reservoirs/dams, drainage and rainwater networks, specially designed mega-schools, administrative buildings in provinces, city halls and cultural centers.
Job Title: SURVEYOR
Requires travel to provinces:
- Listening skills: understand instructions from others, including architects and project managers.
- Speaking skills: communicate information to members of your team and your clients.
- Time management skills: necessary to plan your own and your team's time on each job.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct physical site surveys using a variety of equipment and tools.
- Prepare sketches and notes, and perform electronic data collection.
- Coordinate field staff and process field data.
- Interface with civil engineers, landscape architects, cartographers, or urban planners.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Calculate areas of land parcels and easements using mathematics and computer software.
- Research previous survey evidence, including maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys.
- Prepare site surveying documents and present findings to clients.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Farah
- Reading comprehension, must be able to understand written documents.
- Mathematics: An aptitude for applying mathematical principles to solve problems is necessary.
- Attention to detail: must also take great care when taking and recording measurements.