|Date Posted:||Nov 18, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 17, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Civil Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About (MCG ) Mumtaz Construction Group:
Mumtaz Construction Group is a dominant civil engineering company in Afghanistan. Mumtaz was incorporated in 1991 with the intent of turning into a key solution in executing big projects in Afghanistan. Mumtaz Construction Group is registered in Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA).
Land surveyor of building layout, water trunk mains laying and principle mains laying, site grading & access road
Requires travel to provinces:
Able to use Level and Total Station
Language required: Dari, Pashto, English
Duties & Responsibilities:
Workable on level machine & total station GPS make sketch records all site data.
Provide preliminary and technical survey for engineering project and provide survey plan and project mapping if applicable.
Preparing a site survey reports
Survey of building layout, water system pipe laying & roads by Level machine, and Total Station
Plotting of the level data in the level software the projects
Preparing a weekly and monthly survey plan for under survey project
Calculating the survey data
Providing survey plan
Creating a traverse at the job site
Controlling vertical and horizontal
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering, Land Surveying or related field or related field
5 years of field surveying experience required topo survey make BM Traversing the project transfer elevation.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree of civil engineering or equivalent degree
- Interested candidates should submit their CV along with covering letter to:
Soft copy to: submission email email@example.com
Hard copy to: Attention of Mr. Hekmatullah Samimyar – Shahre naw Haji Yaqoob , Haroon Market , Kabul Afghanistan
- Please mention vacancy number (MCG/ENG/006) in the subject line of your email
- Please send copy of your TAZKIRA, Certificate of Bachelor Degree or any other related certificate with your application and CV. YOUR CV MUST HAVE YOUR RECENT PHOTO ATTACHED.
- Applications after closing date will not be considered
- Only short list candidates will be contacted for interview