|Date Posted:||Oct 22, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 6 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Faizi Masroor Construction Company :
FMCC established in early 2007 with a high spirit to serve Afghanistan and take part in rebuilding the war ravaged country. We are proud for having well discipline experienced staff, which has proven outstandingly in Survey, Design and construction of Roads, Bridges
- Make exact measurements and determine property boundaries. Provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features on or near the earth's surface for engineering, land evaluation, construction, and other purposes.
Provinces to travel:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills English, Pashto and Dari Languages
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate efforts with consultants, contractors, and internal resources to ensure the project runs smoothly from inception through end of construction
- Ability to demonstrate experience in the administration of finances as associated with project management, i.e. cost estimation and budgeting
- Ability to read and comprehend construction plans, estimates, surveys, and specifications
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to deal tactfully with a diverse group of people in a professional manner in a complex organization
- Good IT skills to include wide experience of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office program and Survey failed related programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning and conducting the initial engineering/topographic survey (data collection) for the selected road.
- infrastructure geometric design, the detailed localized topography for vertical structures and civil works.
- along the road alignment using TOTAL STATIONS, Geodetic GPS Stations equipment.
- Transferring the collected survey data into the task specic topographic plans using the applicable software’s of Auto-CAD, or Civil-3D.
- surveyor to check and control each and every level as per drawing,
- Responsible to ensure surveying equipment is in good working order.
- Operation of all survey equipment such as total station, and level machine.
- Plot the profiles and sections, of any required locations.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurement and calculation conducted at survey sites.
- Record the results of survey, including the shape, contour, location, elevation and dimension of land or land features.
- Responsible to check and control every activity before commencing the other, this is the prime mandate of the surveyor to check and control each and every level as per drawing,
- Fully control on total station and level machine.
- Prepare the processed survey data and reports in the form of inputs to the design department in support of the road detail design processes.
- Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy.
- Abel to take out the quantities and quantity calculations.
- Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
- Able to prepare an Invoice for Client.
- Analyze survey objectives and specications in order to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
- Conduct research in surveying and mapping methods, using knowledge of techniques of photogrammetric map compilation and electronic data processing.
- Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities, such as efforts to locate petroleum or other mineral products.
- Responsible to work under the overall authority of the project.
- The ability of estimating the quantity as per the site.
- Able to change the design as necessary on the site.
- Abel to transfer survey data from the Total Station to computer.
- Able to prepare as Build Drawing.
- Ensure all the points and coordinates are as per drawings.
- Responsibility would move to the surveyor.
- related staff in this special regard only.
- Ensure that the Invoice quantity is as per the site.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- The Survey Engineer should have a university degree in (Geodesy) engineering. and at least 5 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably with the privet sectors or International NGOs. Excellent command of Dari and Pashto good command of English– both written and oral is also necessary. He must also be familiar with software such as: Microsoft Word, Excel, Auto Cad and Civil 3D. Good communication skills – both written and interpersonal will be essential, as most of the work will be done through a process of consultation at all levels.