|Date Posted:||Aug 10, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Aug 16, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 10 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking. According to the mid-term strategy of the bank, the branch network and operation of this company will be expanded rapidly in the coming 1 year time. For more information kindly visit: www.aub.af or www.afghanunitedbank.com
To assist in timely and accurately processing of in- and outgoing payments through SWIFT system, money market and foreign exchange transactions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure accuracy and completeness of the information for each transaction through SWIFT.
2. Ensure proper documentations for the purpose of receiving and making payments from and to the customers.
3. Review and confirm details of cash inflows/outflows from external and internal sources to determine accuracy of the amount, value dates, recipient/beneficiary and payment instructions.
4. Review and verify each deal transaction for completeness, accuracy of dates, amount and other receipt and payment instructions.
5. Review accuracy of data bank on all accounts, accounts with correspondence banks, standing payment instructions, address etc.
6. Verify swift messages to be issued to third parties to ensure the details are correct.
7. Review and verify confirmation by third party against source documents and reconcile any differences.
8. Verify compliance with the exposure limits, AML and other instructions prior to making payments.
9. Ensures that all tickets and payments are approved by authorised staff members.
10. Files all relevant documents properly.
â€¢ University degree, preferably in Banking/Finance or Business Management field.
â€¢ At least 2 years experience in SWIFT system.
â€¢ Strong accuracy and concentration.
â€¢ Be able to work under stress and flexibility in working hours.
â€¢ Past experience in Banking will be an advantage.
â€¢ Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy.
â€¢ Professional and disciplined.