|Date Posted:||May 7, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 21, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Hardware|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
The System Access Management Engineer is responsible for Perform database analysis and design in solving complex problems. Define architecture, including database structures and metadata, and develop and maintain best practices for data extraction, data loading, and data transformation into and out of a data warehouse or data mart.
Develop metadata definitions from business rules and have an intimate familiarity with data modeling, CASE. Establish the data management framework that improves the data quality and standards for both database structures and repository
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Control the whole Billing System Administration
2. Keep update the userâ€™s information in Billing System
3. Ensures system Security, userâ€™s security
4. Communicate periodic status reports for current Billing System project and/or current issues
5. Gathering departments requirement from billing system and analysis the requirement (Finance, Sales/Marketing, etc) if the requirements need to be implemented as per business alignment
6. Assist in managing system update, system upgrade and user requests effectively and minimize the risk of system changes by having detail assessment and implementation plan
7. Control the portal access management
8. Creation of users and portal as per other department request
9. Keeping update the Trouble Ticket sheet and Change Request form sheet considering SLA
10. Perform any other official duties assigned by the superior(s)
â€¢ Education: Bachelor's or undergraduate degree in Business Administration , Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience is Preferred.
â€¢ Professional Certifications: Oracle.Network Security +. MSAD (.net latest platform) is MUST.
â€¢ Certification may be waved away if the candidate has strong skill sets. Ability to prioritize work, estimate effort and resolve conflicting priorities.
â€¢ Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field or Telecom Billing Section
â€¢ Strong analytical skills.
â€¢ Very good knowledge in SQL/PL SQL.
â€¢ Strong knowledge in working with Telecom company
â€¢ Very good team worker.
â€¢ Ability to work under pressure.
â€¢ Good communication skills.
â€¢ Able to grasp new concepts.
â€¢ Eagerness to learn new concepts and technologies.