|Date Posted:||Nov 23, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Dec 2, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
Etisalat Afghanistan is a GSM operator established in Afghanistan in 2006 to operate a GSM network across Afghanistan and become the fourth GSM operator in the country. Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned by Etisalat U.A.E. Etisalat UAE (the parent company) is the sixth largest company in the Middle East and has subsidiaries in Benin, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Egypt, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Niger Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Togo, Tanzania, and Pakistan. We are an equal employment opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building, using training facilities.
The Information Technology Department is responsible to developing, delivering and maintaining information, management and communication technology capabilities using Microsoft products and solutions particularly in the area of Office Automation, Messaging and Networking.
The successful candidate will be required to implement, support and maintain the Office Automation Application mainly on Microsoft products and solution such as Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange E-Mail System and its supporting components.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Support, develop, administer and maintain Office Automation infrastructure which include Microsoft Servers, data center, storage facilities and application software.
2. Actively involve in the implementation of Microsoft solution eg. Active Directory and MS Exchange E-mail system
3. Support in design, deployment and configuration of new servers and storage solutions
4. Provide day to day support to internal users for resolution of incidents and problems related to Microsoft Products
5. Develop administrative procedures, plan and policies for recurring system administration activities
6. Assist in the development of all IT-related responsibilities for the BCP/DRP plans
â€¢ Project Management and Planning
â€¢ Excellent Customer Service Skill
â€¢ Excellent Communication Skill â€“ Verbal and Written
â€¢ Good Skill and Knowledge in Data Center Operation and Policies
â€¢ Excellent Technical Skill in Microsoft Product namely â€“ Active Directy, MS Exchange 2007 etc
â€¢ Language requirements: English
â€¢ Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, tact, negotiation skills, organizational skills etc.