|Date Posted:||May 3, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 12, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan:
Bank-e-Millie Afghan Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness. In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors' funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 84th years of fame.
Troubleshooting of the branches client computers remotely, monitoring all client computers and other required updates. Additional duties assigned
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Monitoring client computers anti-viruses, windows update and making sure, the client computers are receiving the regular updates.
2. Troubleshooting the branches client computers from HQ remotely.
3. Making sure that BMA IT policies are applied on all client computers at BMA HQ.
4. Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible instructions.
5. Resetting the user’s account and outlook password as required.
6. Training the HQ and branches staff as required.
7. Assist the system admin to analyze, research and advice about any new idea that can make the BMA IT system more secure and reliable.
8. Working and helping the Helpdesk section as required.
9. Troubleshoots hardware, software problems, and system failures.
10. Working till late after the business hours as required.
11. Additional duties as assigned.
12. Make sure that end user is not using any third party software’s and any software’s which is against the BMA IT policies.
13. Make sure that all the CD ROOMS, USBs are blocked on the end users.
14. Make sure that the admin password should not be released to any unpasteurized person.
15. Perform any other task or duty assigned by the line manager.
MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, Exchange server 2013 Certification.
Must have at least 2 years’ experience in the related areas.