|Date Posted:||Aug 16, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Aug 23, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About World Vision International Afghanistan:
Purpose of position: To deal with the receipt/dispatch, counting and storage of commodities warehouse records in order.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducting the inspection of incoming/outgoing trucks.
- Prepare Truck Inspection Reports (TIRs)
- Count commodities upon receipt and dispatch and fill in Loading/Unloading tally sheet
- Update Stack Cards upon receipt and dispatch of commodities
- Update warehouse ledger and Stock Control Cards
- In coordination with W/house Manager ensuring the availability of storage space before commodities are received.
- Ensuring the stacking of commodities by item and by shipment
- Dispatching commodities only after receiving Commodity Dispatch Authorization from the respective officer.
- Participate in monthly warehouse physical inventory that will be conducted by the authorized Commodity Officer at the end of every month.
- Filing of all necessary documents like, warehouse inspection reports, truck inspection reports, receipt summaries, dispatch summaries, physical inventory worksheets in a proper way.
- Perform any other duties requested by the Warehouse Manager.
- Must have a high school diploma
- At least three years work experience in warehouse
- Demonstrated Mathematical ability
- Must be a very honest person and willing to work for extra long hours when required
- Willing to work under big work pressure