|Date Posted:||May 28, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jun 10, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ghazanfar Bank:
Ghazanfar Bank, a full-fledged licensed commercial Bank, commenced its operations in March 2009. The Share Holders of the Bank belongs to one of the leading business groups of Afghanistan. As a leading business house Ghazanfar Group is involved in various key businesses sectors as a front runner such as import and distribution of Petroleum/Gas and other various important industrial sectors. Ghazanfar Bank started off its operation from Kabul, Afghanistan and is offering key financial services both under conventional and Islamic Banking. The Bank has since opened up its Branches at various key locations such as Mazar Sharif, Hairatan, Kunduz, Takhar, Pule- Khumri, Jalalabad, Herat besides opening another five branches at Kabul in Sarai Shahzada, Shar-e-Naw, Karte Naw, Kute Sangi and Lese Maryam. In due course of time the Bank intends to expand its Branch Network in Kabul as well as at other key locations of the Country.
The Management Team of the Bank is comprised of highly experienced and qualified Bankers, Financial Experts, Accountants and Risk Managers with considerable expertise in all aspects of Banking. With the help of such a dynamic team the Bank is in a position to offer specialized skills in a traditional way in all related spheres such as counseling and advising on any financial matter, handling of foreign exchange transactions, handling of investments in a Depository Account, Islamic Banking transactions, Lending/Corporate Banking transactions, SME Lending transactions, Money Transfer transactions, Retail Banking transactions and International Trade related transactions.
A Tax Accountant is responsible for assisting clients and companies with their financial and income tax statements. These qualified professionals research, study and interpret tax law. Their work includes preparing payments, identifying tax savings, and analyzing tax issues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Calculation and recording of tax payments and liabilities
· Completion of tax paper work and tax estimation for review of the line manager.
· Completion of quarterly and annual tax reports
· Close liaison with the finance team for gathering of financial data relevant to the taxation
· Liaise with internal and external auditors for the company’s tax assessment
· Liaising with the customs, medium and large tax payers office and other regulatory bodies when Required
· Recommend tax planning strategies in accordance to the bank business strategy
· Regular review of the bank tax policy and procedures and making updates and improvements
· Any other work assigned by the line manager
· Bachelor degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
· ACCA certification and relevant work experience shall be an asset
· Possessing strong knowledge of Afghanistan income tax law and statutory regulations
· Leadership skills and experience.
· Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
· Ability to work both independently and in a team.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Fluency in English, Pashto and Dari