|Date Posted:||Aug 14, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Sep 14, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Financial Accounting,Accounting/Finance ,Administrative|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO):
Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO) is a national Afghan NGO established in 1993. ABCO is operating in all regions of Afghanistan with a mission of national Food Security and Livelihood Resilience Building. For the last 27 years ABCO has been committed to its mission and has performed plenty of programs and projects with UN and international organizations. ABCO has a commitment of transparency and accountability with its partners and clients. Following a commitment of self-improvement, integrity and long-term engagement and support with its personnel and project staff.
A professional Female accountant with relevant education and experience is required to establish accounting systems for multiple ongoing projects of the company and its other business operations using QuickBooks accounting software. Professional knowledge and experience of QuickBooks is a must for this position.
Accountant, using QuickBooks software will track all financial transactions, manage all accounting functions, invoicing, collections, payables, and producing financial statements. Another essential part of the job is inventory/stock tracking and performing procurement operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish correct accounting system using QuickBooks software for ongoing projects and other business operations of the company.
- Inventory/Stock tracking of materials using QuickBooks.
- Producing invoices, tracking invoices
- Tracking receivables,
- Tracking payrolls and pay bills
- Procurement operations
- Cost Accounting and Inventory
- Maintains and balances accounts by verifying, allocating, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial
- Work closely with site leadership.
- Investigate and report to the Program Director any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the sites'
- Other routine accounting duties assign by PD.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of Accounting & Finance experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economic is Required.
- Proficient in QuickBooks software with previous experience of accounting using QuickBooks
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
· Exceptional math skills
· Organizational expert
· Excellent communication verbal and written in three Languages (English, Dari and Pashtoo).