|Date Posted:||Jul 10, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 22, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Accounting/Finance ,Government|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About CAFC Consulting:
CAFC Consulting is multidisciplinary organisation that has been established with the aim of providing a wide range of services to its client both in the public and private sector. As a firm we take pride in our commitment to keeping up with the development and encouraging the firm and its personnel to provide service with due care and competence. Our organisation framework is focused on achieving our goals yet ensuring to maintain the quality of work as promised at the outset in our mission and vision statement. Due to our extensive range of services, we have experts working with us from different backgrounds. Our teams of qualified experts are known to have the best local knowledge with years of experience in both public and private sector and a determination of providing services in a professional and competent manner. Our diversified portfolio of experts due to our collaboration with well-established and reputable organisations have placed us in a position of having extensive technical resources, human resources and experience to handle a large scope of activities with utmost professionalism and care. As a private organisation we have a team with years of experience of the government sector, thus, giving us the ability to work on government projects as well as private sector with the same level of expertise and competence. We have experts that have worked in the public sector and have extensive knowledge of the governments, thus we consider ourselves as a government process specialist company. In light of our collaboration with international organisation we have developed our portfolio of work by focusing on a broad range of services. Our framework allows us to continuously expand and collaborate with partners in various sectors.
To handle tax related matters of CAFC.
Should have worked previously with Afghanistan Revenue Department
Have experience in processing taxation files with Afghanistan Revenue Department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with tax authorities and act as the key point of contact and support taxation matters of CAFC.
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns.
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests and responsible for clearing of annual tax returns with MOF.
- Responsible for checking of CAFC payrolls to ensure tax compliance in line with the government policies.
- Be responsible to maintain CAFC filling system both hard and soft especially record of tax payments.
- Participate in the tax relating meetings/workshop organized by Government.
- Prepare and develop tax status reports as required by management.
- Tax calculation in accordance to Afghanistan income tax Law and Responsible to reconcile tax account of CAFC on monthly basis.
- Sharing new changes in the Afghanistan tax law with CAFC office on timely basis.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in handling taxation matters of private organisations
- Should have worked previously with Afghanistan Revenue Department OR have experience in processing taxation files with Afghanistan Revenue Department.
- Should at least have a bachelor degree in accounting/finance/or related field