|Date Posted:||Jul 30, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Aug 9, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||800 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Rauf Aziz Construction Company - RACC:
Rauf Aziz Construction Company established in 2008 to participate in reconstruction of Afghanistan. RAUF AZIZ Construction Company is an afghan national based construction company with over 10 years of experience as a general contractor, construction manager and design builder. Our specialties include highway, roads, bridges, buildings, transportation, logistics and supply. RAUF Aziz Construction is a company that has been built on recommendations. Our architects work closely with the client to create designs from the affordable to the high end of the construction market. They are modern thinking plus professionally trained, and dedicated to quality workmanship using the latest techniques and innovations. Rauf Aziz Construction Company has completed many medium size and large size project within the country for Afghanistan government and international clients. Below is the list of mail projects completed or being completed:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for tax compliance covering the filing of required tax returns with the Ministry of Finance in due time including, Income tax, withholding tax, BRT Tax, Personnel Income tax, contract tax, import duties and all other employer-employee-related taxes, statutory contributions, levies, rates and assessments.
2. Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns.
3. Tax officer responsible for consolidating the overall tax from all subsidiaries and submit to Ministry of finance.
4. Manage tax provision and tax compliance process.
5. Manage and coordinate tax audits.
6. Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests.
7. Responsible for clearing of annual tax returns with MOF.
8. Responsible for the prompt payment of all taxes, statutory contributions, levies, rates and assessments due to the Government as the case may be in due time periodically.
9. Responsible for effective tax planning as per Afghanistan Income Tax Law.
10. Required to travel our sub-office Kandahar.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in tax practice in a reputable firm and or industry.
Bachelor’s Degree, Account/Finance.
Excellent written and spoken Dari, Pashto and English
Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Specially in Ms. Excel.
Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
Strong team player with proven inter-personal and coaching skills
Excellent report writing skills