|Date Posted:||Dec 25, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 25, 2020|
|Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Accounting/Finance ,Monitoring and Evaluation,Business Administration ,Compliance,Adviser|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Type:||Special Service Contract|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO):
ABCO is an Afghanistan based organization having business activities in multiple provinces of Afghanistan.
Provide TAX advisory and consultancy services, ensuring that the company pays its taxes in the most efficient way and benefit from any tax advantages and exemptions.Need to keep the company up to date with changing tax laws and explain complicated legislation and its implications to the company in simple terms.
THIS JOB IS NOT MONTHLY-SALARY BASED. Company will pay Quarterly (each 3 months), fixed service fees based on an agreed service contract terms.
CANDIDATE IS NOT REQUIRED TO BE PRESENT DAILY AT THE JOB.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical advise on all sorts of TAX related matters to the company
- Provide clarification/explanation of complicated legislation and its implications to the company in simple terms.
- Preparation of quarterly and annually tax filing, including completing the entire process required by Ministry Of Finance (MOF)
- Responsible for preparing and submitting the quarterly and annually TAX reports and documents to MOF in a timely manner
- Liaison with MOF regarding all sorts of TAX issues (TAX submissions, clearances, compliance and etc)
- Responds to MOF government audits. Prepare reports, tax fillings and any other requirements in response to any government Audit.
- Take part in and/or organize regular TAX relating meetings within the company with the related company staff.
- Link regularly with relevant focal points in MOF to maintain constructive working relations
- Help in getting/issuance of any TAX exemption from MOF.
- Perform any other TAX related duties assigned
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Law is required
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role or working with the government/MOF highly preferred
- Good knowledge and understanding of Afghanistan TAX laws, settings/functions
- Proven skills in networking required
- Good communication and negotiation skills required; diplomatic approach preferred
- Working knowledge of word and excel software required
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have proven experience with MOF, attach any document in regard to your working with MOF along with your CV.