|Date Posted:||May 17, 2011|
|Closing Date:||May 27, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||20000 - 22880 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
MADERA is a French NGO implementing humaniterian aid programs in Afghanistan since 1988. MADERA was registered with Ministry of Economic of Afghanistan in No. 199, 1/2/2006. MADERA implements rural development projects in various fields (Agriculture, Animal Health, Forestry, Horticulture, Civil Engineering, Handicraft, Community Driven Development etc.) in 5 provinces: Wardak, Kunar, Laghman, Nuristan and Ghor. MADERAâ€™s headquarter is located in Kabul while MADERA is also represented at regional and provincial levels through several offices and sub-offices. Finally MADERA general delegation is based in France (Paris).
ïƒ– Management of all related activities, Supervising and controlling his subordinate staff.
ïƒ– Communication with all his related deportment.
ïƒ– Reporting to Provincial coordinator and Gov.
ïƒ– To manage the activities of animal husbandry and mobilization of the team for implementation of the projects.
ïƒ– To train the subordinate staff for increasing their technical skills, to train all the team of animal husbandry for providing report and data collection.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Mobilization the team according provided their job description and tasks to be done.
- Providing the schedule and personnel work plan for the team of animal husbandry and follow-up the team according their prepared work plan and their responsibilities and tasks to be done in a good way.
- Providing weekly and monthly work plan of the works of subordinate staff including follow-up it.
- Providing the needy follow-up tools for animal health activities (field data collection, training of the team for the filling the tools).
- Training of animal husbandry team according the project tasks and improvement of their technical knowledge
â€¢ Supervising and controlling:
- Supervising of animal husbandry team for their activities according project tasks to be implementing
- Controlling of their support documents of his satff with their activities in the field.
- Closely work with logistic team and follows their role and regulation, for supplying the animal husbandry project within the implementation.
- Collecting the needy lists of project (vaccines, tools and materials) before and within the project implementation and to be ready for putting in the monthly fund request of each month according to the budget line and to discussing with PC for providing.
- Checking and controlling the coming and expending including out going the vaccines, tools and materials in the project sites.
â€¢ Admin / finance:
- Follow-up the prepared admin / finance department table (fill up the wage distribution sheets of subordinate Payment according the Madera and Project norms to be fill and try to be on time for justification.
- According to the project planning and need, providing monthly fund requests of animal husbandry with collaboration of his team and submitted to the admin / finance for monthly fund request.
- Helping the admin / finance responsible of province for payment of the animal husbandry staff salaries within the project implementation.
- Fill out the provided follow-up tools and formats for the admin / finance aspects to be done for showing the clearness activities of admin / finance.
- To communicate, meeting, discussion and contact with related animal husbandry staff, other sartorial responsible, local government authorities in the region and have good relations with them in the province districts.
- To communicate, discussion and solving the problems of animal husbandry team, with local communities regarding animal husbandry and veterinary activities in province districts.
- Providing monthly reports of all activities are done.
- Summarizing the collected field data from VFUs.
- Implementing of survey with team of animal husbandry in the field of veterinary and animal health, computerizing the collected and the summarized data.
ïƒ¼ To have enough skill of computer using to be able to use computer especially Word and Excel programs, To have enough experience of animal health and veterinary field works and work in a group- team including capacity of problem solving and closely work with community.
ïƒ¼ To have motivation capacity of the team and individual in any fields of animal health project.
ïƒ¼ To be able to write reports in both Persian and filling English tables regarding animal health and veterinary activities implementing
ïƒ¼ Good Behavior and to spend the time in happy environment, hard worker , good relation with office colleagues, respect each other and also to keep himself from political issues