|Date Posted:||Apr 12, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 26, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||37700 - 37700 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
ïƒ– In charge of implementation of Emergency projects in Ghor province in coordination with Provincial Coordinator (PC)
ïƒ– Responsible of the respect of beneficiary selection procedures
ïƒ– Reporting of follow up of activities
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To read the projects proposal and to participate to the selection of areas, activities and beneficiaries.
- To prepare monthly work plan for the team under his supervision
- To follow up the elaboration of technical plans in collaboration with the involved Team Leaders
- To supervise the random check of 15% of selected beneficiaries and the resolution of problems during selection process
- To ensure presence sheets are daily and correctly filled on the working sites
- To avoid any child under 15 labor
- To establish with the PC maintenance committees in relevant areas of activities
- To anticipate the needs of equipment in accordance with TL and Logistics officer, and particularly with the existing stocks
- To organize with the PC and the logistic officer the different distributions according to quality standards required: he will prepare a precise plan of distributions as soon as the exact number of beneficiaries and the starting date of work are known.
- To ensure a good quality of storage conditions before the distributions
- To hire with the PC the needy community mobilizers and team supervisor
- To designate the foremen and guards in working team
- To participate with the PC to the preparation of the Monthly Fund Request
- To train community mobilizers to the beneficiaries selection procedures
- To send short weekly activities follow up to PC and Emergency Programme Manager (EPM) (one page max per project)
- To prepare the monthly follow up internal documents (MPPR, DCS, WP)
- To communicate directly with communities for operational issues
- To communicate to communities and local authorities with the PC for any other issues and in particular for issues related to security.
â€¢ To be graduated from a Faculty,
â€¢ To have skill for project management, human resources management, budget follow up.
â€¢ To be able to read, write and speak fluently, English and Local languages (Dari and Pashto).
â€¢ To have enough skills of computer, especially to be able to work on Excel and Word.
â€¢ To be wise, honest, rigorous and hard worker and feel responsibility for his duties.
â€¢ To have at least 2 years work experience in this field.