|Date Posted:||Dec 5, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Dec 14, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||20000 - 23000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
MADERA is a French NGO implementing humaniterian aid programs in Afghanistan since 1988. MADERA was registered with Ministry of Economic of Afghanistan in No. 199, 1/2/2006. MADERA implements rural development projects in various fields (Agriculture, Animal Health, Forestry, Horticulture, Civil Engineering, Handicraft, Community Driven Development etc.) in 5 provinces: Wardak, Kunar, Laghman, Nuristan and Ghor. MADERAâ€™s headquarter is located in Kabul while MADERA is also represented at regional and provincial levels through several offices and sub-offices. Finally MADERA general delegation is based in France (Paris).
In charge of implementation of projects in Wardak province in coordination with Provincial Coordinator (PC)
ïƒ– Facilitate a space for the communities to think about their own development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To read the projects proposal and to participate to the selection of areas, activities and beneficiaries.
- To prepare monthly work plan for the team under his supervision
- To follow up the elaboration of technical plans in collaboration with the involved Team Leaders
- To supervise the random check of 15% of selected beneficiaries and the resolution of problems during selection process
- To ensure presence sheets are daily and correctly filled on the working sites
- To avoid any child under 15 labor
- To establish with the PC maintenance committees in relevant areas of activities
- To anticipate the needs of equipment in accordance with TL and Logistics officer, and particularly with the existing stocks
- To hire with the PC the needy community facilitators and team supervisor
- To participate with the PC to the preparation of the Monthly Fund Request
- To train community facilitators to the people-led approach within communities
- To send short weekly activities follow up to PC and People-Led Approach Programme Manager (PLAPM) (one page max per project)
- To prepare the monthly follow up internal documents (MPPR, DCS, WP)
- To communicate directly with communities for operational issues
- To communicate to communities and local authorities with the PC for any other issues and in particular for issues related to security.
â€¢ To be graduated from a Faculty,
â€¢ To have skill for project management, human resources management, budget follow-up.
â€¢ To be able to read, write and speak fluently, English and Local languages (Dari).
â€¢ To have enough skills of computer, especially to be able to work on Excel and Word.
â€¢ To be wise, honest, rigorous and hard worker and feel responsibility for his duties.
â€¢ To have at least 5 years work experience in this field.