|Date Posted:||Feb 10, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Feb 27, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||25000 - 27000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
- Management of all related activities. Supervising and controlling his suboardinate staff.
- Communication with all his related deportment.
- Reporting to Provincial coordinator and Government.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Mobilization the team according provided their job description and tasks to be done.
- Providing the schedule and personnel work plan for the team of animal health and follow-up the team according their prepared work plan and their responsibilities.
- Providing weekly and monthly work plan of the works of VFUs and Para-vets.
- Providing the needy follow-up tools for animal health activities (field data collection, training of the team for the filling the tools).
- Training of animal health team (VFUs + Para-vets) according the project tasks and improvement of their technical knowledge
Supervising and controlling:
- Supervising of animal health team (VFUs and Para-vets) team for their activities according project tasks to be implementing
- Controlling of OPD register book with their activities in the field.
- Closely work with logistic team and follows their role and regulation, for supplying the animal health project within the implementation.
- Collecting the needy lists of project (vaccines, tools and materials) before and within the project implementation and to be ready for putting in the monthly fund request of each month according to the budget line and to discussing with PC for providing.
Admin / finance:
- Follow-up the prepared admin / finance department table (fill up the wage distribution sheets of VFUs and Para-vets + Payment) according the Madera and Project norms to be fill and try to be on time for justification.
- According to the project planning , providing monthly fund requests of animal health
- Fill out the provided follow-up tools and formats for the admin / finance aspects to be done for showing the clearness activities of admin / finance.
- To communicate, meeting, discussion and contact with related animal health staff, other sartorial responsible, local government authorities in the region and have good relations with them in the province districts.
- To communicate, discussion and solving the problems of animal health team, with local communities regarding animal health and veterinary activities in province districts.
- Providing monthly reports of all activities are done.
- Summarizing the collected field data from VFUs.
- Implementing of survey with team of animal health in the field of veterinary and animal health.
- Computerizing the collected and the summarized data.
â€¢ To be graduated from Veterinary/ Animal Husbandry Faculty,
â€¢ To have enough skill of computer using, especially Word and Excel programs.
â€¢ To have enough experience of animal health and veterinary field works and work in a group- team including capacity of problem solving and closely work with community.
â€¢ To have motivation capacity of the team and individual in any fields of animal health project.
â€¢ To be able to write reports in both Dari and filling English tables regarding animal health and veterinary activities implementing.