|Date Posted:||Jan 10, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jan 22, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||20000 - 40000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
ïƒ– Making technical survey, design and estimation for new expected Civil Engineering projects.
ïƒ– Supervising staff for implementing all civil engineering activities in the province.
ïƒ– To be in charge of, writing report to PC, Operation direction, Technical Advisor, following budget during implementation, following work plan and quality of the work.
ïƒ– To have coordination with logistic and Admin/Finance deportments for supplying of the project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Domain of responsibility #1
- To make Technical survey, estimation and design of the projects.
- To prepare work plan for implementation of the project.
Domain of responsibility #2
- To supervise civil engineer team according to the work plan.
- To control if site Eng. and Technicians are following the project design.
- To give technical training to site Eng. and Technicians.
- To make job description for site Engineers, technicians and foremen (to be submitted to the TA Civil Engineering for approval.
- Making annual action plan for implementation Civil Engineering projects.
- To make plan for training of communities, for increasing technical knowledge, for maintaining projects in the future.
Domain of responsibility #3
- Providing the needy follow-up tools for civil engineering activities (field data collection, training of the team for the filling the tools).
- To collect reporting data from the site, check and summarize.
- Handing over correct report to PC, Operation direction and TA on time without delaying.
- To check about quality and quantity of work, compare with data.
Domain of responsibility #4
- To work closely with logistic team and follows their role and regulation, for supplying the civil engineering project within the implementation.
- Collecting the needy lists of project (tools and materials) before and within the project implementation and to be ready for putting in the monthly fund request of each month according to the budget line and to discussing with Provincial Coordinator for providing.
- Checking and controlling the coming and expending including outgoing the tools and materials in the project sites.
ïƒ¼ To be graduated from a Faculty of Civil Engineering.
ïƒ¼ To have enough experience of civil engineering field work and work in a group-team including capacity of problem solving and, closely work with community.
ïƒ¼ To be able to write reports in both Persian and filling the English tables regarding civil engineering activities implementing.
ïƒ¼ To have enough skills of computer using to be able to use the computer, especially to be able to work on Excel, word and Auto CAD.
ïƒ¼ To have good behavior and interpersonal skill.
ïƒ¼ To be able to read, write and speak fluently, English and Local languages (Dari and Pashto).