|Date Posted:||Feb 23, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Mar 4, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Service Management|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF):
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion, and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
Management of works and demands related to IPC, waste management, laundry management, and patient food management. Coordinate, implement, and supervise a team of workers, ensuring all necessary technical, financial, and planning aspects (drawings, design, maintenance planning, project costing, and supervision), of the relevant activities in the project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Supervision of the management of vector control activities, safe use of water, and waste management.
· Supervise the adequate management of the kitchen to ensure food is served to patients and caretakers in time and with good quality.
· Ensure all administrative related activities are correctly implemented (supply of groceries, rosters, inventories…)
· In collaboration with the medical department (IPC), Ensure the respect of hygiene protocols in the kitchen
· Ensure the optimal use of the resources allocated to the kitchen
· Ensure the food distribution inside the hospital
· Supervision of the adequate management of the laundry to ensure clean linen and scrubs are available at all time and delivered to clean storage in time
· Ensure all administrative related activities are correctly implemented (order of detergent/soap, rosters, inventories…)
· In collaboration with the medical department (IPC) Ensure the respect of hygiene protocols in the laundry area
· Ensure the optimal use of the resources allocated to laundry
· Ensure internal laundry distribution for the different services/units in the hospital
In collaboration with the Infection Prevention and Control personnel, ensures that environmental safety standards in the facility are respected and carry out regular evaluation of the quality of laundry services including clean linen stock and distribution/ kitchen services and environmental health services including safe use of water and waste management
- High school diploma (12th class) essential
- Experience in supervisory positions essential
- Other experience in a similar position essential
- MSF experience essential
- MS Office experience essential
- Dari/Pashtu: oral and written essential
- English: oral and written essential
Working hours: Full Time 40 hours a week: 5 days a week
Salary will be paid according to the MSF salary grid
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kunduz
The interested candidates should submit their applications before the 04/03/2021 at 4 pm with the CV, motivation letter, including references details and with supporting documents (Tazkira, certificates, diplomas, etc.) to Médecins Sans Frontières, Administration department Kunduz Project via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
please, notice that no hard copies will be accepted for this position
The reference “Team Supervisor” must be stated in the application and in the subject of the email to be valid. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required diploma & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. May the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to MSF Administration through the recruitment contact.