|Date Posted:||Oct 2, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Nov 3, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Habib Gulzar Motors Limited:
Habib Gulzar Motors Limited is official 3S (Sales, Spare Parts and Service) dealer of Toyota Motors Corporation in Afghanistan, the company provides Quality Toyota Vehicles, Genuine Spare Parts and After Sales Services. Habib Gulzar Motors Limited is a company of HABIB GULZAR INTERNATIONAL LLC a well renowned business family of Afghanistan who has been trading since 1940.
Technical Adviser & Quality controller main duties & responsibilities is to perform diagnostic assessment, coordination with technical & management team and overall supervision of general repair job.
On job technical training is another key roles to be executed based on requirement and regular explanation of the most difficult task to technicians either theoretical or practical within training center should be conducted.
Overall TA/QC is the technical key staff to resolve any technical issue and cooperate with technical and Management team to retain customer’s satisfaction.
Requires travel to provinces:
1. Ability to Diagnose vehicle by Intelligent Tester (IT) & Global Tech Stream (GTS) tools
2. Having knowledge of Electrical, Engine and chassis
3. Ability to read, write and speak English Fluently
4. Good communication, customer care and interpersonal skills
5. Computer literacy (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
6. Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Perform diagnosis as per Service Advisor request at reception stalls.
2. Carry out more technically difficult jobs and provide supervision or support to technicians.
3. General Repair list re-check, confirm and submission to Service Advisor.
4. Perform visual inspection upon completion of each job.
5. Report FTR (Field Technical Report) to Service Advisor in case of any.
6. Perform every task of Foreman/Controller on his absence.
7. Arrange work schedule with service advisor and parts dept.
8. Final Road Test will be performed to fully assure himself before handing over the vehicle
9. Confirm completion of job to service advisor.
10. Provide technical explanation or advice when required to service advisor/customer.
11. Technical training should be conducted for technicians (theoretical & Practical)
12. Periodical report to Aftersales Manager
13. Any additional task assign by Aftersales Manager
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. Certification of Diagnostic Technician (DT) / Diagnostic Master Technician (DMT) or equivalent