|Date Posted:||Mar 25, 2020|
|Reference:||MoMP/PSU/DM Technical-Technical Advisor|
|Closing Date:||Apr 7, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the direct supervision of DM Technical, Technical Advisor is responsible for the functions related to the participation in all necessary internal and external technical meetings of Ministry of Mines and provides other advice and duties requested from DM Technical.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop an action plan based on job description.
2. All precious and Semi precious stones which are exported and traded by the national and international businessmen inside the county or outside the country are identified and priced by the committee and also the royalty fees is paid to the ministry of mines and petroleum
3. Participation with the committee in the Ministry of Mine reporting according to the contract in order to continuously evaluate
4. Participation in all necessary internal and external technical meetings of Ministry of Mine
5. Technical Advising to Technical all Directorates
6. Identification of jewels samples brought from the local area
7. Participation in designing plan and policy according to the laws and regulations
8. Cooperation and advising technical proposals in order to direct programs of Mines for the extraction
9. Advice on enrichment goals of DM Technical.
10. Technical advisor will be provide necessary advice to Technical problems to the DM Technical and mining companies
11. Technical advisor will be required to travel to the extraction areas of mining in provinces and he will also be required to prepare report and submitted to DM Technical.
12. Active Participation in meetings and educational, technical seminars inside and outside the DM Technical.
13. Provide other advice and duties requested from DM Technical.
14. Any other tasks assigned by the DM Technical according to law and regulations.
Bachelor or Master degree in Geology/ Petroleum Engineering or related subject.
Having 7 Years Practical experience related to extractive industry in national/international organizations with Bachelor degree and 5 Years with Master Degree.
Research experience related to mining activities in Afghanistan.
Having adequate knowledge of working procedures, and information about problems/ issues of different MoMP technical departments
Contract tracking and management systems.
Ability of Training processes and techniques.
Supervisory practices, principles, and methods.
Maintaining an established work schedu