|Date Posted:||Nov 3, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Easy Track:
Easy Track is a professional company that provides, vehicles, assets, mobile equipment tracking services to its valued customers in Afghanistan. Furthermore, Easy Track provides professional fleet management and tracking services also. It provides reliable, valuable, high quality services continuously at an affordable cost. Easy Track has been cleared and registered with Ministry of Interior Affairs (MoI) and Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Afghanistan.
Customers’ satisfaction is our initial goal.
Easy Track (ET) Afghanistan is looking to hire a qualified Technical Officer to its Kabul Office, who should be mainly responsible to manage Devices Hardware, Software, and Troubleshooting.
He/she will be required to work with electrician and other technical members in the team, to manage and facilitate the Tracking Devices Installation, User Creation, and troubleshooting when require.
Provinces to travel:
- To have at least 3 years work experience in the field of Hardware and Networking with reputable organizations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To register and create users in web platform.
- To manage and supervise the tracking devices/GPS installation process
- To make sure the user and devices are working properly
- To solve the technical problems when occurs during registration and installation
- To provide technical support to customers as trouble shooting
- To manage and resolve customer queries in real time on call or F2F
- Manage the 1-2 peoples in his supervision as well guide/coordinate with them for faster issue resolution.
- Make good repo with client and support them
- Always ready to learn new features of product.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science is necessary
- Training in Hardware (A+) and Networking are necessary
If you are interested, please send your update Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com no letter then 20 Nov 2019. If you have any question, please contact on 0789 161713