|Date Posted:||Sep 29, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Oct 6, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Education/ Training|
|Salary Range:||20000 - 20112 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Maybe|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC International is a leading nonprofit organisation with a mission to empower people and communities in situations of poverty, illiteracy, disease, and social injustice. Our approach is grounded in the conviction that people living in vulnerable situations can be agents of change if they are empowered with the tools, skills, and hope they need to change their lives. We design proven, scalable solutions that equip people with the support and confidence they need to achieve their potential. BRAC's institutional expertise on successfully implemented programmes is applied across 10 countries, touching the lives of over 130 million people, where our models are adapted according to the country's context.
In 2022, the Mastercard Foundation in partnership with BRAC International (BI) will be announcing an initiative that will create positive and measurable impact for 1.2 million adolescent girls and young women and 9.5 million people across seven countries in East and West Africa, including Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and Uganda.
The main objective of Technical Officer Training is to support the District project team and coordinate with Field facilitator to conduct training on selected trades /Occupation for respected participants which increases economic growth through increasing the employability of the target beneficiaries
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Technical Officer Training will be responsible for overall management of the vocational training courses to be conducted and implemented in the respective provinces in selected districts
- Prepare training Plan as per project implementation plans and share with Training Manager
- Develop the capacity of training participants in selected trades / Occupation to provide affordable planning, coordination and oversight services to them ;
- Responsible for overall training class management by coordination and support of Field Facilitator to create enabling and learning environment for participants
- Ensure quality assurance principles guide the timely collection, preparation and submission report to Training Manager
- Making sure that the training activity is smoothly progressing as per project plan timeline and ensuring Training manager in a precise and timely manner
- Collaborate with District and provincial team to improve the capacity for the delivery of quality vocational education.
- updating training status in coordination with Training Manager to address learning issues and instruction
- Ensuring timely conducting of training programs, assessment, certification and training data
- Maintains and understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
- Carry out regular monitoring of training programs at field level during the training and follow up to find out the capacity gap if any
- Perform any other related task assigned by supervisor
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
- Good organizational, communication, interpersonal, and team building
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and time management
- Fluency in English, Pashto and Dari, both written and spoken
- Familiar with report writing and planning
- Honest, proactive, and well mannered.
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience of working in teams and coordinating with project/Programme personnel located in distant offices