|Date Posted:||Jul 8, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 21, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||51000 - 51200 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF):
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
Support the Technical Project Coordinator (TechPC) in the legal, administrative and financial aspects of the construction, as well as being focal point for Master plan constant update and capitalization.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the TechPC in the specifications, definitions and follow up of the activities related to the implementation of the construction of the new hospital and in the contacts with construction companies and suppliers if not done by the different Team Managers.
- With the support of other departments, ensure the update and capitalization of the Masterplan, while possible problems and incompatibilities are raised on time and solutions are discussed and proposed to the department involved.
- Assist the tech PC in the supervision of the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the programs in collaboration with the team, by collecting information and comparing it with the objectives and schedules in order to monitor progression and early detection of deviations, proposing corrections where necessary
- Elaborating the Project’s institutional memory, keeping written records (and file them) on its development, in order to broadcast MSF achievements and improve awareness
- Translate documents and act as an interpreter when needed
- Assist in specific activities assuming some delegated tasks, according to instructions and MSF standards and protocols, in order to ensure a proper management
- Perform hands on tasks as part of the team whenever required or needed in order to optimize the resources and to contribute with his/her knowledge and experience
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kunduz
- University degree in Architecture or Engineering desirable
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Proficient user of AutoCAD is essential
- Professional experience with construction is essential
- Other experience in similar position essential
- MSF experience desirable
- Dari/Pashtu and English oral and written essential
Working hours and Salary
Full Time 40 hours a week : 5 days a week
Salary: The gross salary for this position is 51.200 AFN (non-negotiable)