|Date Posted:||Aug 4, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 8, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Information Technology|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||6 - 10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||12 months|
Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting customer's technical requirements; providing technical information; developing accounts.
selling ICT products and services including Cloud solutions ,applications , industry standard system- network software , hardware and security solutions.
Requires travel to provinces:
- a solid technical background ( IT and Telecom)
- Strong technical Sales Skill
- Strong Knowledge of Cloud Computing
- Strong Skills of technical Proposal writing
- Strong technical communications skill
- analytical and problem solving skill.
- the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively.
- strong Dell , Microsoft , Cisco and other industry standard hardware and software knowledge.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- providing pre & Post sales technical assistance
- analyzing customers ICT requirement and proposing cost effective solutions.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor in Information Technology or Management.
Master Degree preferred
Microsoft and Cisco Certifications
DELL , IBM & HP certifications preferred