|Date Posted:||Sep 12, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Oct 14, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
About Online Trading Academy:
The Online Trading Academy is a professional institution to support the training needs on financial markets for the people of Afghanistan. The academy provides the best in class training for trading in various financial instruments like stocks, indices, bonds, futures, options etc. across currency (FOREX), Commodity (Bullion like metals, gold etc.) and securities market (Equity). The Academy imparts education to students, professionals and various other market participants on how to trade(buy and sell) in world financial markets for income and wealth creation. Training is provided for both theoretical understanding, and in practical application (on livestock markets),
Telesales Assistant contributes to generating sales for the company and is responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Managing, tracking and following up on leads by calling them.
2. Influencing customers by following a prepared script to give service reference information.
3. Meeting monthly and quarterly sales targets.
4. Maintaining expert product knowledge in order to meet all clients’ queries.
5. Maintaining long-lasting customer relationships.
6. Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with the service of company.
7. Maintaining clients’ database by entering/writing, verifying, and backing up data.
8. Maintaining quality service by following company’s standards.
9. Keeping records of calls and sales and note useful information.
10. Pursuing and following up with prospective clients to understand their requirements and close deals.
11. Presenting products or services of the company over the phone as well as dealing with queries and doubts.
12. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
High school graduated; bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration will be preferred.
6-12 months experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role, although fresh graduates meeting job’s other requirements are also welcome. Past experience in the financial industry will be an advantage.
Fluent in both Pashto & Dari languages.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
Patience, persistence, and persuasiveness.
Communicate effectively: speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
Being flexible regarding working hours.
Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.