|Date Posted:||Apr 13, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 22, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan:
Bank-e-Millie Afghan Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness. In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors' funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 84th years of fame.
The Teller is in charge of the Branches cash handling and of all operations related to money.
The Teller is accountable for his safe and cash keeping.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible of fair and true of cash cycling
2. Handle routine financial transactions:-
d. Loan Payments
e. Merchant transaction.
3. Balance these transactions daily while ensuring a positive interaction with customer and non-customers.
4. Must be able to successfully cross-sell bank products to clients.
5. Must be proficient in accurately reconciling cash drawer.
6. Must be well organized, efficient, and able to coordinate multiple tasks and have high energy level with a positive attitude.
7. Must be proficient in variety of mainframe and Core banking system based applications and possess strong keyboarding skills.
8. Must have active listening skills used to assess and solve client’s needs.
9. Must be very polite and well communication skills.
10. Any task or duty which is assigned by the line manager
Must have Bachelor Degree in economics or BBA
Excellent spoken and written communication skills – since you will interact directly with customers, good communications skills are mandatory, Dari, Pushtu, English
Computer skills, Computer Skills.
Should have one or two years’ experience in the related field.