|Date Posted:||Feb 8, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Feb 24, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About The First Micro Finance Bank:
The incumbent of the position is responsible for releasing loans, in collaboration with the Loan Officers ensuring its safe and timely repayment, and strengthening the FMFB-A public image in the mind of clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Welcomes clients at the counter and, if needed, introduces them to the most relevant person/another cashier.
2. Carries out all cash related transactions (loan release, repayment receive, informing the respective loan office and other parties involved of any potential problem in relation to loan repayment, etc. in a due manner.
3. Ensures the alignment of loan release and its return with the in place FMFB-A MF policies and procedures.
4. Registers all cash transactions in the respective IT system/package developed for serving the purpose.
5. Establish and maintain good and clear working relationships with other entities in the FMFB-A.
6. Orders and maintains cash supplies for the branch and ensures timely execution of all loan release and return transaction; and displays the cash position in a due manner.
7. Deals with clients in a manner that is conducive to strengthening the FMFB public image.
8. Any other identical task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
9.Ensure full compliance with the relevant/prevailing FMFB policies / procedures; and full alignment with the audit recommendations.
A widely recognized Degree in Accounting, Preferable and an asset.
Previous Accounting background and experience (preferably in commercial banking at a back-Office position).
Good command of written and spoken English. Good computing literacy, demonstrated ability to play with figures, demonstrated arithmetical and calculation skills. Ability to register new clients and open accounts (except loan accounts).
D. Personal Traits:
Good presentation and excellent Courtesy attitude. Serious and rigorous. Respecting customers. Able to detect mistakes and take. Corrective steps.