|Date Posted:||Dec 8, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Dec 22, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The incumbent of the position is responsible for the execution of cash transactions with clients; and strengthening the FMFB-A public image in the mind of clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Welcomes clients at the counter and, if needed, introduces them to the most relevant person/another cashier.
2.Carries out all cash related transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, etc.) in a due manner.
3. Ensures the alignment of all cash transactions with the in place FMFB-A procedures.
4. Registers all cash transactions in the in place IT system/package.
5. Verifies cash return to the vault and control access to it.
6.Orders and maintains cash supplies for the branch and ensures timely execution of the cash transaction; and displays the cash position in a due manner.
7. Deals with clients in a manner that is conducive to strengthening the FMFB-A public image.
8. Ensure full compliance with the relevant/prevailing FMFB policies / procedures; and full alignment with the audit recommendations.
9. Any other identical task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
A widely recognized Degree in accounting.
Previous Accounting background and experience (preferably in commercial banking at a
Good command of written and spoken English. Good computing literacy, demonstrated ability to play with figures, demonstrated arithmetical and calculation skills. Ability to register new clients and open accounts (except loan accounts).
Good presentation and excellent courtesy attitude.
Serious and rigorous. Respecting customers. Able to detect mistakes and take corrective steps.