|Date Posted:||Nov 16, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 12, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Education/ Training,Tutoring|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Aria Delta Consulting Services:
Aria Delta Consulting Group started its services in 2010 in the fields of education and consulting services. We are an experienced management team with talented and professional consultants and trainers providing consulting services and solutions to individuals and small, medium and large organizations.
ADCG is committed to provide Trainings, Workshops, Seminars, Certification Diploma Programs, Consulting services in Procurement, study and live abroad by specialists for Capacity Building, Professional Development, Counselling Services, Research, and Outsourcing to clients through optimum utilization of academic knowledge and practical experience in mentioned fields.
Aria Delta Consulting Group (ADCG) is honored to be the first British Council Examinations registration agent in Afghanistan. Since its inception in 2011, it stood to be the only organization for 5 year i.e. till 2016, to be facilitating IELTS candidates of all facilities and guidance throughout the country. It started as one of the most prominent institute for training of International English Language Test System (IELTS) and Test of English as a Foreign Language-internet Based Test (TOEFL-iBT), later on, expanding to Association of Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Finance, Audit, Human Resource (HR) and many more. After deeply analyzing the capabilities that Afghans lack in term of English, Aria Delta’s Curriculum expert prepared modified 4 months Academic English course. The organization is not only pioneer of 4 months Academic English course, it also remained one of the most successful courses to prepare students for the said standard exams. It has also the honor to be pioneer in preparing Business English course of 9 months that target students of Business English from A1 level to C1 level. This course is a complete guidance in terms of English for students of Marketing, Financial Analysis, Human Resource, Export Business and so and so forth. It was due to this high success ratio that organizations i.e. Afghan Credit Guarantee Foundation (ACGF) and SME Client Support Afghanistan (SCSA) approached ADCG to train their employees for business English. Thus, ADCG is the most experienced and successfully organization conducting trainings and other consultancy service to Afghan society.
We are looking for experienced teachers and/or tutors who have a strong interest in teaching and tutoring for TOEFL who can engage students on all levels.
To provide efficient and effective teaching services to the English Language Students, including quality assurance that the services provided are customer satisfactory and all rules and policies are maintained in accordance with the teaching standards of the organization.
English Language teacher is responsible for ensuring that students learn proper grammar, writing, speaking, listening and reading comprehension. They are responsible for creating lesson plans that will teach students the skills they need. They also have to communicate to the guardians of students regarding their learning progress report, if needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
TOEFL Trainer Job Description
- Planning, Organizing and delivering TOEFL preparation lectures well and effectively to students.
- Preparing comprehensive and updated course outlines, Implement course syllabus in accordance with the set time frame and accordance with the needs of students;
- Prepare lesson plans, handouts, presentations, exams and evaluation forms for classes;
- Assess student’s ability, develop and execute lesson plans to build and enhance students’ knowledge in academic area;
- Instruct students in test-taking skills and strategies to achieve their desired scores;
- Develop/prepare and use relevant supplementary materials;
- Manage the class and making it a sound environment for learning, and maintain discipline;
- Provide mainstream language support and have students practice theoretical offered lessons;
- Use continuous improvement process and tools to make interactive lessons;
- Preparing and setting Mock Tests on demand basis.
- Evaluate students' classwork and assignments and provide effective feedback;
- Develop and prepare resources for students including lesson plans, and classroom activities, in line with the objectives of the program;
- Respond to or escalate student related issues as they arise;
- Paperwork associated with teaching duties (curriculum development, correction of papers, weekly meetings, attendance sheets, etc.);
- Any other related duty assigned by line manager;
- Use online resources, multimedia, and other materials to supplement the presentations;
- Assist in the admission of students;
English Teacher Job Description
- Assist management in preparing all course material including, but not limited to concept notes, tests, quizzes.
- Preparing comprehensive and updated course outlines
- Planning, Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students.
- Assign homework and interesting exercises
- Evaluating a students’ class work, assignments and determine exam
- Identify every student with special requirements and create individualized plans
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, activities and handouts.
- Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and assignment grades.
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior
- Inform management about the students’ performance
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Developing English lesson plans in line with the organization curriculum.
- Research and use new language teaching methods and specific English systems based on need
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Advising student on career issues.
- Administer and manage Free IELTS, TOEFL and etc Mock Exam and assist office in marking and data collection
TOEFL Trainer Should have above than 90 Marks and a Bachelor Degree in English Literature.
English teachers should obtain a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree but Master degree holders will be preferred.
TOEFL Trainer Skills
- A thorough knowledge of learner-centered or communicative language teaching methods, knowledge of current trends and developments in language teaching methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to apply different methods for the improvement of students
- Knowledge in lesson planning and modules preparation
English Language Instructor Skills
- English teachers must possess a solid understanding of pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, and sentence structure. They should be able to assess and evaluate student progress effectively. In addition, English teachers should be able to use various instructional strategies to meet the needs of all students. Prospective English teachers should have excellent communication skills so they can engage their class effectively and communicate well with parents, colleagues, and school administrators
- Good and Effective Communication Skills
- Classroom Management Skills
- Have a strong command on MS Office Packages
- Good Presentation Skills & Public Speaking
- Planning and Time Management
- Excellent spoken and written language skills, with English and foreign languages
- Clear diction