|Date Posted:||May 11, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limited:
HABIB GULZAR group is a well renowned business family of Afghanistan and doing business since 1940.
1940 – Established the first distribution business “Gulzar Trading Company”. 1960 – Put-up a textile mill (first manufacturing business) “Nasaji Nangarhar Limited” in Jalalabad City. 1976 – Restructured the business and expanded the distribution networkÂ to whole of Afghanistan & neighboring countries with the name of “Habib Gulzar Limited”. 1995 – Established “Habib Gulzar International LLC” in UAE for overseas operations. Apart from multimillion US$ investment in state of the art Coca-Cola Bottling Plant and real estate, the Habib Gulzar group is national distributors of different multinational companies including Toyota, Phillip Morris, Japan Tobacco, Continental Biscuits, Kraft, Packages Limited..
To plan and execute marketing services activities, including advertising, public relation, merchandising and other related marketing services activities including support to key accounts record management, filing, reports and office management.
Able to communicate in Pashto, Dari and English fluently
Should have a proactive approach and can lead the team
Have good contacts with media/ channels
Understanding of Trade marketing
Able to work under pressure
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Plan and execute trade marketing activities according to business plan.
· Coordinate with the advertisers and other venders for execution of the activities.
· Plan and supervise merchandising activities and coordinate with sales team for execution.
· Coordinate with store for issuance of merchandising material on daily basis.
· Coordinate with quality department regarding quality issues from the market through consumer response program.
· Record and maintain on daily basis the market reports from supervisors and pre-sellers.
· SFE (Self Force Execution) roll out.
· Coolers allocation and maintaining record of current and new coolers in the market.
· Merchandiser’s weekly plan & daily activities according to RED program
· Daily visit plan of cooler technician for repairing in market.
· POSM planning and Execution.
· Timely submission of daily and weekly submission of activity reports.
· Development of DSR report and daily submission.
· Development of weekly marketing operations report which includes pricing comparison through other competitor parties’ category /SKU wise.
· Any others duty assigned by line manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Specialization in Marketing will be given priority.
Minimum 2 years experience in relevant field.