|Date Posted:||Jul 4, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jul 18, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Conduct events or support the programs, MKT research, Juma Campaigns, Regulars MKT activities, Outdoor branding, media, monitoring MKT activities, competitors' activities, and reporting of all MKT activities to the top management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies.
- Implement and exceed the company expectations.
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare reports and monitor competitors’ products and sales activities and performance inside the region.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media.
- Conduct periodic customer and retailer visits to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Doing daily, weekly, and monthly marketing activities.
- Visiting locals for product knowledge and awareness, branding, and rebranding of AWCC sales points in the region.
- Juma/Friday activities in the region mosques for awareness of AWCC customers from all updated packages.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field.
- Marketing & Sales experiences.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Strong problem solver.
- Manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.