|Date Posted:||Jul 10, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 16, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Education/ Training,Banking,Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice. https://www.aib.af/
Provide qualified training programs to improve capacity of Staff.
Requires travel to provinces:
Skills : good interpersonal and communication skills, great team lead, good time management
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and Analyze training needs according to needs
- Perform training need assessment
- Develop and organize training materials, make training schedules
- Prepare and deliver training programs
- Build quarterly and annual training program and provide the report
- Prepare budget for training programs
- Oversee employee attendance and performance
- Track employee success and progress
- Communicate all the training programs on a timely basis
- Prepare and deliver training courses
- Bring guest presenters if necessary
- Having written assessment from the participants at the end of training program,
- Checking assessment papers and scoring,
- Sharing the result of assessment on who is passed and failed,
- File and record of all training types
- Optimizing Training process for efficiency.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver trainings.
- Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Any other job related tasks given by supervisor/s.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Education: Bachelor Degree. MBA will be preferred
Specialized knowledge : Knowledge of best practices and technical knowledge of Banking
Professional Certification: TTP and HR Management
- 5 years of experience of teaching in University
- Knowledge of banking will be asset