|Date Posted:||Nov 12, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 19, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science,Business Administration ,Social Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
NETLINKS Ltd is one of the largest and fastest-growing ICT solution provider companies in Afghanistan with its focus on Software Development, Web Development and Designing and Full Spectrum Web and Email Hosting Services. NETLINKS has been operating in Afghanistan since 2005 and has grown several-fold ever since, as one of the biggest ICT firms in the country, NETLINKS currently employs more than 280 national and international staff members including a highly capable and qualified management team. With its corporate offices in capital Kabul, NETLINKS also has an office in India (Ahmedabad), As a 100% Afghan owned and operated firm NETLINKS Ltd is a registered and licensed company with the Afghan government under AISA license number D-21519. Being partner with several world renowned ICT companies and brands NETLINKS Ltd is an exclusive partner of OpenERP Belgium in Afghanistan, Platinum member of Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries and a founding member of the National ICT Alliance of Afghanistan (NICTAA).
Under direct supervision of Training Manager, The APPS trainer is responsible for delivering training at different client’s locations i.e. Ministry of Interiors units and subunits, Ministry of Defense units and sub units. The areas of work for trainer includes, but not limited to delivering APPS HR and payroll training, guide and mentor APPS users and communicate the issues arise during the operation. As NETLINKS representative in implementation of APPS at Ministry of Interior and Ministry of defense he should make sure the right personnel are using APPS, practice its workflows in replacement of their paper-based system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare training plan, syllabus and curriculum.
- Configuration of network, setup connectivity, creating users and test users’ PCs.
- Make sure all participants are according to the list provided by client and trainees sign on attendance on daily basis.
- Create a collaboration environment in class to engage trainees and play merely as facilitator role than instructor who only provide lecture.
- Write reports about the issues, achievements and challenges faced at the site on daily and weekly basis submitted to Training Manager
- Play as team with his subordinate in delivering formal APPS Training and/or OTS and make sure all issues arise at site are resolved on daily basis.
- Prepare reports and keep ongoing communication with Training Coordinators about the issues that arise during OTS (Over the Shoulder) training.
- Contact Training Coordinators and/or helpdesk officers for resolving the issues during the OTS. Furthermore, the APPS Trainer is responsible to post the outstanding system issues in Issue Tracker
- Complete pre-assessment, post assessment and evaluate trainees during and after completion of the training
- Distribute APPS users to participants of formal APPS training and make sure the user roles are according to their position during OTS training. APPS Trainer must distribute users to trainees who are successfully completed the APPS course.
- Most importantly to communicate with client’s representative at the site to seamlessly implement their workflows into system. APPS Trainer is also responsible for collecting client’s feedback about system improvements keeping in mind that a true system is actually formed from the field.
- The APPS trainer must make sure not to take extra responsibility out of scope of training instructed by client or any other third-party
- Any other task assigned by supervisor
At least Bachelors’ degree in Computer Sciences, Business Administration or Social Science, preferably with a focus on teaching skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills complimented by good communication skills; problem solving aptitude; creative thinking and the ability to work under pressure and in a stressful program environment.