|Date Posted:||Jul 31, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Aug 13, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The Trainer is primarily responsible for content and training development, training presentation, reporting, evaluation, training needs assessment, and information tracking in addition to carrying out other training related responsibilities and duties in Kabul and the regions/provinces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
2. Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
3. Support manager in build annual training program and prepare teaching plans
4. Support in the development and oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
5. Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
6. Induct new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
7. Deliver and facilitate training courses/sessions and ensure proper organization/collaboration and materials are prepared accordingly.
8. Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behaviour
9. Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
10. Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
11. Collaborate and with the Training Officer for planning the training sessions (Quarterly, Monthly, Weekly, Daily).
12. EVALUATE the progress of the trainees in achieving the objectives set for the training session and the efficiency of training methods, and take appropriate actions.
13. DEVELOP and DESIGN of the required training materials and methods.
14. Ensure full compliance with the relevant/prevailing FMFB policies / procedures.
15. Any other tasks assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
1. Bachelor in Banking/Business/Accounting or any other related
2. 3+ years professional training experience; preferably with a financial institution
3. Experience of adult training
4. Proven experience in designing multiple training sessions
5. Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
6. Proven ability to master the full training cycle
7. Adequate knowledge of learning management software
8. Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
9. Familiarity with talent management and succession planning
10. Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI
11. Sound decision making and organisational skills
12. Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
13. Strong written and verbal communication in English
Excellent training skills, coaching and mentoring skills, communication and interpersonal skills